Wednesday, February 20, 2013

365 Syngergy February by BooLand Designs


Filled with love and anticipation; hearts beat fast in celebration.  Waiting on the phone to ring; feathers and flowers and cupid with wings.  Reds and purples and golden leaves; a telly and keys to my heart I believe.  All these things and so much more wrapped up in 365 Synergy February.  Reds and purples and golden leaves; a telly and keys to my heart I believe.  All these things and so much more wrapped up in 365 Synergy February.  Reds and purples and golden leaves; a telly and keys to my heart, I believe.  All these things and so much more wrapped up in 365 Synergy February.  Adorn your pages or create a card to show your Valentine they’re the one you adore.
365 Synergy February is filled with purples, pinks, green and brown; complete with lovely textures from wood to wire, satin ribbon and even a dried rose; gone but not forgotten.  




No comments:

Post a Comment