Friday, May 3, 2013

The Walk by Booland Designs



"Walking inspires and promotes conversation that is grounded in the body, and so it gives the soul a place where it can thrive. I think I could write an interesting memoir of significant walks I have taken with others, in which intimacy was not only experienced but set fondly into the landscape of memory. When I was a child, I used to walk with my Uncle Tom on his farm, across fields and up and down hills. We talked of many thing, some informative and some completely outrageous, and quite a few very tall stories emerged on those bucolic walks. Whatever the content of the talking, those conversations remain important memories for me of my attachment to my family, to a remarkable personality, and to nature." 
Thomas Moore, Soul Mates 

‘There is nothing better than a good walk to clear the mind, refresh the body and sooth the soul’ 
Boo Silva ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment